- At the moment we are unable to offer in house Without Prejudice Visits (WPV's) but we are able to offer them over virtual channels.
- Children who are isolating will be sent 'Home Learning Packs' in order to meet their learning needs.
- Where possible, class teachers will have virtual lessons and meetings with pupils isolating at home, as long as their is appropriate parental supervision for the child.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, parents can not speak with teachers face to face. Parents can however contact teachers using email and can expect a response within a short time period
- Activities which are dropped off at pupils houses who are isolating will be thoroughly cleaned before leaving school and they will be quarantined when returned to school before they can be used by other individuals.